Join TikTak's exciting journey to change the future of urban mobility
TikTak is the youngest and the fastest growing car-sharing company in Turkey, established to help people get around the city by a private car in a convenient and affordable way. TikTak offers people the freedom to be mobile 24/7 in the city.
We believe that mobility in the future will be shared, sustainable and accessible to everyone. Our aim is to become an important part of mobility in urban life. Our offer is an alternative to car ownership, where we aim to shape the future of urban mobility.
We offer a dynamic environment that supports innovation, in which everyone could contribute their ideas. You can be a part of it!
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to join our fast-growing team.
What You'll Do
- Business Intelligence Manager will manage a team of to-be-hired analysts or developers who facilitate business intelligence processes and procedures development and implementation.
- Identifying data quality issues and supporting information governance by participating in necessary activities and assisting in the development of and adherence to database and development standards
- Providing high-level conceptual and technical expertise and understanding of data warehousing and business intelligence best practices.
- Prepare architecture for data, prepare strategies and provide business object solutions as per requirements.
- Ensures that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision-making capabilities. (QlikSense, Tableau, etc.)
- Identifies, researches, and resolves complex technical problems
- Responsible for maintenance of business intelligence applications.
- Assess all reporting requirements and develop long-term strategies for various reporting solutions.
- Maintain and transform all strategies in operational plans according to business priorities and within budget.
- Coordinate with data generator and ensure compliance to all enterprise data models according to data standards.
- Manage all data for transactional sources and prepare effective reports.
- You have a minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in BI
- 5+ years experience in data architecture projects, data warehouse & ETL Modeling, business data mart design
- Experience with Cloud based data platforms & BI Services, data lakes, data warehousing, analytic tools, data visualization and knowledge of modern Cloud and/or Big Data infrastructure
- You're good at interpersonal and collaboration skills and have a proven track record of effectively achieving results in a cross-functional environment.
- You have outstanding analytical, numerical skills and the ability to cut through complexities to identify high-priority areas for improvements.
- You have strong conceptualization, visualization skills, and the ability to transfer high-level ideas into workable business plans.
- You are excellent at written, verbal, and presentation skills—the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- You are good at finding workable solutions and organizational alignment to potentially difficult or conflicting situations.
- You have demonstrated leadership, decision-making, and team-building skills.
More about our team, work environment and culture
At TikTak, we prioritize the growth of every team member. We are dedicated to supporting our teams in various ways and creating a working environment that fits the diverse needs of our innovative minds. You'll be joining a team that is passionate about shaping the future of urban mobility and quickly building on new ideas and to provide TikTak users with a continuously improving experience. We are in scale-up mode and so every new joiner will have the opportunity to strongly contribute and be one of the key players in the growth of TikTak.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or remote from home, or wherever you wish, you will work with a highly collaborative and dynamic team. It is a workplace that enables autonomy, empowering new ideas and feedback. To support you at work, we also offer some perks:
- Private health insurance
- Compensation package: Bonus, employee stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work opportunity
- Free TikTak credits
- 20 days annual leave
- Holiday budget- 5.000 TL/year
- Additional flexible benefit budget – 5.000 TL/year
- Fresh fruits & cakes