Join TikTak's exciting journey to change the future of urban mobility
TikTak is the youngest and the fastest growing car sharing company in Turkey, established to help people get around the city by a private car in a convenient and affordable way. TikTak offers people the freedom to be mobile 24/7 in the city.
We believe that mobility in the future will be shared, sustainable and accessible to everyone. Our aim is to become an important part of daily mobility in urban life. Our offer is an alternative to car ownership, where we aim to shape the future of urban mobility.
We offer a dynamic environment that supports innovation, in which everyone could contribute their ideas. You can be a part of it!
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Business Development Team.
What you'll do:
- Set territory and channel strategies and goals into impactful sales plans
- Understand the entire end-to-end sales process, introducing tooling, and implementing procedures that remove friction points and streamline the customer acquisition workflow, increasing sales productivity.
- Drive sales negotiations, craft sales positioning and presentation approach, assist with proposals and pilots and help drive the pipeline for high-profile "strategic" accounts.
- Identify and acquire potential new channel partners as well as build out and manage relationships with existing strategic partners.
- Grow and retain a book of business through account expansion, upselling and cross-selling, and building strong relationships while exceeding a quota
- Work closely with marketing and product management partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Ability to communicate prospect interests and needs to internal stakeholders to improve workflow processes, product features, and total market opportunity
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communication or related field
- 8+ years of Sales and Strategic Account Development- enterprise sales experience is plus
- Demonstrated ability to execute, not just build and plan, to achieve sales targets and be accountable for the management of the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to customer acquisition
- Detailed understanding of business complexities with ability to act, have a sense of urgency to navigate customer, partner, and user needs.
- Equal parts strategy and execution with a focus on data-driven decision-making
- Ability to proactively identify resources to support problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
More about our team, work environment and culture
At TikTak, we prioritise the growth of every team member. We are dedicated to supporting our teams in various ways and creating working environment that fits diverse needs of our innovative minds. You’ll be joining a team that is passionate about shaping the future of urban mobility and quickly building on new ideas and to provide TikTak users with continuously improving experience. We are in scale-up mode and so every new joiner will have the opportunity to strongly contribute and be one of the key players on the growth of TikTak.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or remote from home or wherever you wish, you will work with highly collaborative and dynamic team. It is a workplace that enables autonomy, empowering new ideas, and feedback. To support you at work we also offer some perks:
- Private health insurance
- Compensation package: Bonus, employee stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Free TikTak credits
- 20 days annual leave
- Holiday budget
- Additional flexible benefit budget
- Fresh fruits & cakes