Join TikTak’s exciting journey to change the future of urban mobility!
TikTak is the youngest and the fastest growing car sharing company in Turkey, established to help people get around the city by a private car in a convenient and affordable way. TikTak offers people the freedom to be mobile 24/7 in the city.
We believe that mobility in the future will be shared, sustainable and accessible to everyone. Our aim is to become an important part of daily mobility in urban life. Our offer is an alternative to car ownership where we aim to shape the future of urban mobility.
We offer a dynamic environment that supports innovation, in which everyone could contribute their own ideas. You can be a part of it!
We are looking for Product Designer to join our fast-growing team.
What You’ll Do
- Assisting to prepare strategies, business plan, as well as to develop product vision, strategy and roadmaps for multiple product lines, in support of business goals and objectives for all digital initiatives
- Manage the product life circle from end users to providers
- Manage all aspects of projects including expectations, communications, scope, timeline and project delivery
- Manage continuous development of existing systems and deployment of new products and functions such as loyalty programs, subscription structures, gamifications
- Coordinate new and existing projects analyzing requirements, following end to end process in projects, developing action plans, planning their implementation and ensuring stakeholders adherence and compliance with deadlines
- Determine and document business process flows and functional requirements
- Communication with other teams and providers for acceptance, requirements gathering and prioritization
- Produce functional requirement specifications including acceptance criteria
- Design and coordinate user acceptance tests
- Manage communication with Marketing, Operation and Call Center teams and their expectations
- Identify and coordinate software improvements, upgrades and bugs with all system providers
- Following all technological developments and improvements in the car-sharing and other sharing sectors and applying necessary improvements and developments to the systems used
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer, industrial engineering or MIS
- At least 3 years of proven work experience of product management, business analysis and project management
- Be able to define and communicate product vision or strategy to others
- Have an experience of driving product development through all phases of the product lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience on digital platforms such as mobile applications, web portals, CRM, customer service management and business process management platforms
- Took part in new technology, process and digital transformation projects
- Have excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Teamwork oriented, self-motivated and open-minded
- Ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Excellent presentation, strong communication and relationship building skills with the business at all levels
More about our team, work environment and culture
At TikTak, we prioritise the growth of every team member. We are dedicated to supporting our teams in various ways and creating working environment that fits diverse needs of our innovative minds. You’ll be joining a team that is passionate about shaping the future of urban mobility and quickly building on new ideas and to provide TikTak users with continuously improving experience. We are in scale-up mode and so every new joiner will have the opportunity to strongly contribute and be one of the key players on the growth of TikTak.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or remote from home or wherever you wish, you will work with highly collaborative and dynamic team. It is a workplace that enables autonomy, empowering new ideas, and feedback. To support you at work we also offer some perks:
- Private health insurance
- Compensation package: Bonus, employee stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work opportunity
- Free TikTak credits
- 20 days annual leave
- Holiday budget
- Additional flexible benefit budget
- Fresh fruits & cakes