Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Annual Gross Salary Range: 480 – 600 K
Bonus, employee stock options
20 days annual leave
Private health insurance
Holiday budget : Yearly 7.500 TRL Net
Self-improvement/Family Support budget : Yearly 7.500 TRL Net
Join TikTak’s exciting journey to change the future of urban mobility!
TikTak is the youngest and the fastest growing car sharing company in Turkey, established to help people get around the city by a private car in a convenient and affordable way. TikTak offers people the freedom to be mobile 24/7 in the city.
We believe that mobility in the future will be shared, sustainable and accessible to everyone. Our aim is to become an important part of daily mobility in urban life. Our offer is an alternative to car ownership where we aim to shape the future of urban mobility.
We offer a dynamic environment that supports innovation, in which everyone could contribute their own ideas. You can be a part of it!
We are looking for Operational Excellence Manager to join our fast-growing team.
What You’ll Do
- Review facility capability and environment (e.g, technology, safety, quality, cost, cleaning) to recommend process improvements
- Proactively define and manage risks and issues that negatively impact seamless service. Develop project proposals to eliminate these problems
- Drive lean training and implement a lean toolkit utilizing PDCA; value stream mapping; quick changeovers; Kaizen, problem-solving, 5S, etc.
- Lead continuous improvement events resulting in associate skill and knowledge development and KPI performance improvements
- Manage tracking and reporting systems, prepare plans, drives performance, and assures timely completion and product/process quality and saving goals
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and Master's degree or MBA preferred
- 8+ years of experience in roles with field and transportation operations focus
- 5+ years of experience leading and supporting continuous improvement and transformational change initiatives
- Functional experience in logistic, operations or transportation
- Actively lead continuous improvement efforts across the network by appylying structured A3 methodology
- Coaches cross-functional stakeholders, helping create and sustain a CI culture, drive innovation and create engagement
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies and tools within Lean, Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma
- Professional certification; Black Belt reqıired, Master Black Belt strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a get-it done attitude
- Experience in building from scratch, working cross-functionally and managing people and processes
- Experience in managing projects across the cross-functional team (e.g., strategy, operations, product/engineering, marketing, daha science, etc.)
- Quantitative by nature and obsessed with process improvement
More about our team, work environment and culture
At TikTak, we prioritise the growth of every team member. We are dedicated to supporting our teams in various ways and creating working environment that fits diverse needs of our innovative minds. You’ll be joining a team that is passionate about shaping the future of urban mobility and quickly building on new ideas and to provide TikTak users with continuously improving experience. We are in scale-up mode and so every new joiner will have the opportunity to strongly contribute and be one of the key players on the growth of TikTak.