Join TikTak's exciting journey to change the future of urban mobility
TikTak is the youngest and the fastest growing car sharing company in Turkey, established to help people get around the city by a private car in a convenient and affordable way. TikTak offers people the freedom to be mobile 24/7 in the city.
We believe that mobility in the future will be shared, sustainable and accessible to everyone. Our aim is to become an important part of daily mobility in urban life. Our offer is an alternative to car ownership, where we aim to shape the future of urban mobility.
We offer a dynamic environment that supports innovation, in which everyone could contribute their ideas. You can be a part of it!
We are looking for a Customer Experience (CX) Lead to join our fast-growing team.
What you’ll do:
- Produce customer journeys, flows, illustrated journey maps, concept designs, integrating accessibility requirements, empathy maps for the creation and evolution of products and services
- Create and evolve a “master view” of target customer journeys for priority segments and personas
- Be a member of the Service Design across multiple projects, promoting Human-Centric Design standards
- Collaborate with other ops teams across the business to ensure a seamless end to end service with cross-functional partners
- Motivate people and inspire them to take actions parallel to the customer experience vision across the organization
- Build insights from both qualitative and quantitative customer feedback and deliver them to stakeholders with an action plan
- Be a thinker beyond the digital screen and design for human emotions and interactions in the physical world
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Engineering, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Total 8+ years experience and 1+ years experience in growth strategy focused on one or more of the following areas; market penetration, market and product expansion, diversity strategy
- Knowledge of and experience with applying user-centered design processes.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design
- Naturally engaging people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers, working with fellow team members, clients and channeling the inner creative
- Passionate about creating experiences that fuse physical and digital through research, analytics, design and delivery
- Be a collaborative teammate, ability to partner with different functions
More about our team, work environment and culture:
At TikTak, we prioritize the growth of every team member. We are dedicated to supporting our teams in various ways and creating a working environment that fits the diverse needs of our innovative minds. You'll be joining a team that is passionate about shaping the future of urban mobility and quickly building on new ideas and providing TikTak users with a continuously improving experience. We are in scale-up mode and so every new joiner will have the opportunity to strongly contribute and be one of the key players in the growth of TikTak.
More about our benefits:
Whether you work in an office or remote from home, or wherever you wish, you will work with a highly collaborative and dynamic team. It is a workplace that enables autonomy, empowering new ideas and feedback. To support you at work, we also offer some perks:
- Private health insurance
- Compensation package: Bonus, employee stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work opportunity
- Free TikTak credits
- 20 days annual leave
- Holiday budget- 5.000 TL/year
- Additional flexible benefit budget – 5.000 TL/year
- Fresh fruits & cakes